Friday, October 22, 2010

My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge

Hi Again,

another challenge to post, this one is for Emma at My Creative Time, it is time for her "Throwback Thursday Challenge, the challenge this week is to use Sports Mania Cart, and do a "sports themed" project. I don't have that cart, so instead I used EDPD cart. A friend of mine's son is having a birthday next month, and he is on a Football team, so I thought maybe I could do something for her to give to her son, So I did a birthday card for her to give to him. Our school colours are blue and gold, and he is #85.


I am so happy with the way it came out...
Thanks for stopping by...

13 comments:

Cathryn said...

So cute and the inside is great too! TFS cathryn67

Raven B said...

This is super awesome. I love everything about it.
Hugs,
Raven

Love crafts forever said...

Very cool card. Hugs, Nataliya.

girlia said...

Really super cute

Claire Langan said...

Awesome card...

Tammy Clarke said...

I love the foam finger, very sharp card.

Celeste B. said...

So cute! I absolutely love it, TFS! :)

SherriC. said...

thank you ladies for you sweet comments...

My Creative Time said...

OH MY GOSH!!! THIS CARD IS SOOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!! I LOVE THIS!!! GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!!
BIG GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)

Adrian said...

2 cute!

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering in my blog candy giveaway. Good luck!

Norma said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks for sharing:)

Dorcas said...

This is super cute! Love it! TFS!