Thursday, October 14, 2010

Make Something Cute MPS Challenge

Hi All
My dad asked me to make him a card, a friend of his was in a car accident, (she is ok) and my pink stamper has a challenge going on to make something cute, so this is what I came up with , I really think it is sooooo cute....please let me know what you think, I love to read yoour comments.

So maybe a little story on my design, my dad goes to this corner store every morning to get his coffee and chat with the girls, well during the summer he grew some tomatoes and would take them to the store to be sold, the friend he wanted the card for was in a car accident, and she also worked at the store in the mornings, he also is on facebook farming his farm on farmville. he asked me to incorperate tomatoes into the card somehow and make it from the tomato guy. I hope that explains why I did it the way I did it, the girls at the store freaked out when they saw it, they just loved it....that makes me very happy....



The carts I used where Paper Doll Dress Up, Everyday Paper Doll , Doodlecharms, From My Kitchen, and Jubilee.
I also used PeachyKeen stamps, Simple Simons

thanks for stopping by......

5 comments:

Raven B said...

Sherri this isn't cute. It's ADORABLE. lol I love this little guy!
Hugs,
Raven

Tammy Clarke said...

I love it, this is so cute. I think the "tomoto guy" looks like your dad too.

SherriC. said...

I am so glad you can tell that little guy looks like my dad Tam, I tried to make him look like him.....

Celeste B. said...

I think it's a beautiful card!!!! It's so cute and thoughtful! You did an amazing job, TFS! :)

Love crafts forever said...

OMG Sherri!!!! He look like your Father. Wow! That is AWESOME card. Hugs. Nataliya.