Bobby and Jill are The Cricut Couple, the make the nicest cards, I have been a fan of theres for awhile now, and they are celebrating there Anniversay, and to help them celebrate they are having an Anniversary Blog Candy Challenge, they ask that you make a card for someone you love, simple right? So why not head over and play along.....
Here is the card I made
It is a Halloween card for my son,
I had cut out the mummy the other day for a project and it was to big, so I started with that cut, and the card came together from there, I used my mini gel pen holder to write the words " from your mummy" on the front, using my Gypsy, I was able to write first then cut the word window without unloading my mat. On the inside also using my Gypsy I created the words Happy Halloween, replacing the "o" with a jack-o-lantern, I just love how it turned out.....
Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:
I Love your card! You did a great job!
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/
Nice job Sher!
Sherri,
This is such an adorable card! Thank you SO much for entering our little challenge!
Most Sincerely,
Bobby & Jill
http://cricutcouple.blogspot.com
Post a Comment