Monday, October 18, 2010

My Creative Time Challenge

Hi !!
this is a card I made for Emma's My Creative Time Throwback Thursday Challenge, this is my first time entering here challenge, I had fun creating my card, you still have time to enter, but if you don't you can still stop over and see everyones great creations.....
I used Create A Critter for the monkey and the bananas,
I decide to make her a girl monkey and
 gave her a pretty pink bow, 
she also needed a little bling,
so I gave her some  diamond earings
with my new I-Rock 
in her hair
Thanks for stopping by,

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute Sherri. Hugs, Nataliya.

ownhomedog said...

oh she is sooo cute! great idea for her earrings - i love my i-rock too!

Tammy Clarke said...

This is a great card, I love how you made up and blinged out the monkey.

My Creative Time said...

SHERRI, SHERRI, SHERRI!!!! YOUR CARD CAME OUT SOOOO CUTE!!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB W/THE CHALLENGE MY FRIEND!
GYPSY HUGS,
EMMA;)