here is my second project for Inking It Up Crazy.....
this week we were asked to make a treat bag, I knew right away I wanted to create my Treat Bag and thought a coffin would be fun to do. The coffin I used is from PDDU, I also used Fabulous Finds for a few shapes to weld to coffin, to make treatbag.....
I used the red sticky tape to put bag together, I used Peachy Keen face stamps, Simple Simon for the face on the bats and the ghost., I inked up the edges, did some doodling, and there it is my Treat bag, I aslo used some scrap paper cut into strips, ran them through my paper crimper and used that paper to put in my treat bag. I have added the gypsy file to my downloads at the top left side bar for you to make your own treat bag, please leave me a link if you make one, I would love to see it....
thanks for stopping by....now please head over to see my fellow DT mambers creations at Kassidy blog Inking It Up Crazy.
Have a great day!!!!

6 comments:
That is adorable, so much detail! I really like how you did the spider with all his eyes very creepy!
this is so cute thanks for sharing and being team members is fun Debbie
That is so cool, I love it. I so desperately need gypsy lessons from you, mine just sits and collects dust.
How adorable!!! I absolutely love it!!! TFS!
Sherri this is soooo cute. I love those spiders.
Hugs,
Raven
OK now Sherri. You on the roll. That bag is awesome, and what inside, it's my. Hehe.
Hugs, Nataliya.
Post a Comment