Friday, April 22, 2011

My First Card using my ProMarkers....

Hi friends,
I won a few goodies a few weeks back from Tracey @ My Creative Place which included a set of 5 Promarkers, this is my first set of Promarkers, and I LOVE them, they are so fantastic!!!!!! they go on so smooth, I have already ordered more, I can't stop colouring now,
I visited Letrasets blog and saw they are having a little colour Challenge, so I would like to enter this in there Challenge, this is my first time entering there Challenge,
this is a Digi Stamp I downloaded from the web...I am so sorry I do not remember where I found it, (if anyone knows who's it is please leave me a comment, so I can give them credit) it is a super cute image, and was fun to colour....
 I did not add a sentiment yet, as I am not sure who will get this card...
thank you so much for stopping by......

8 comments:

the cricutologist said...

I love it! The colors are so bright! Which set of colors is this?

Kards by Kathi said...

I love your frog. The colors are so beautiful. You are SOOOOO talented and I am glad that I can see what you do and that you are my friend, I am always looking for new ways to color. Thanks for your time and talent.

Josie0602 said...

Great coloring! I really want to try these markers out!!

SherriC. said...

thank you all for your sweet comments, I used the set of Promarker Bright's, the pot was coloured with bright orange

Carol W. said...

Fantastic job! Love the image, too cute.

Maria Elena said...

You are so good playing with markers !
Thanks for commenting in my blog ;-)
Have a great Monday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Adorable.. love it.

Hugs
Dusti

Anonymous said...

Sherri I have the Cricut-tastic award waiting on you on my blog at www.scrappinwithcricut.com stop on by and pick it up

Hugs
Dusti