Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Birthday Week with Kassidy, at Inking It Up Crazy

Hello my Crafty Friends,

how have you all been...

today I have a Birthday decor project for you, my friend the ubber talented Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy asked me and a few other crafty bloggers to be guests on her blog this week, Of coarse I said YES!!!! She has the week planned with a Birthday inspired project everyday.
Today is my day, Birthday Decor Day .....Here is what I created..... a table decoration......
I just received the Straight From The Nest Cartridge in the mail, and I just had to use it, the paper I used was from Jillibean Soup, it is sooo cute, it is called Spotted Owl Soup 6x6 pack. 
 All cuts are from SFTN  
 I LOVE this paper!!!!
                        I  love the images on this cartridge!!!!
here is a picture of all the items I used to make this Birthday Decoration, 
the blue fuzzy cup is actually a pen and pencil holder, I found it at the dollar store, 
I also used chop sticks (because I couldn't find my BBQ Skewwers) to hold my images...
my ATG gun and some Scotch Quick Dry Glue

I hope you all enjoyed my project for today, and I hope you all will hop over to Kassidy's blog and see all of the other designers projects, and don't forget she will have Birthday posts all week.... 

Thank you soooo much Kassidy for letting me be part of your Birthday Week of Projects... 
I had so much fun making this project, it is my first table decoration

12 comments:

Scrappymama Elaine said...

I love your project. It made me smile! My turn is on Thursday. Hope you'll stop by!

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

I love the owls! Such a cute party theme and that paper is fabulous! It is a very fun party decor!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Great little project that will put a smile on her face! TFS

Amanda said...

This is uber cute! Great job!

Tammy Clarke said...

That's very cute Sherri, nicely done.

Crooked Scrapper said...

Sometimes you get the best presents when you make, buy or pick-out then out your-self. Happy Birthday!!

cowbelleru@gmail.com

Christy said...

That is super cute! I love owls and yours was so adorable. Love the fuzzy cup also. :)

lovemypaper said...

Hello very cute project I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Just stopping in to say hello you have a lovely blog!

jengd said...

Very cute! Just dropping in from the Getting Cricky hop.

keshapooh said...

Very cute project, I'm a new follower from the love link up party. Great blog you have here.

Lisa said...

Wow - awesome project! You did a great job! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and posting my giveaway on your sidebar! I am now happily following you as well :D

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love this project..dropping in from the showing blog love link up party with getting cricky