Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tag

Hello friends
the other day, Sheila from She's a Sassy Lady had a little Challenge to use your Gypsy
and make an End Cap Tag,  so today I decided to take that challenge.
She has a great video Tutorial showing how to do this using Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge,
here is the finished tag I made for my new purple tote,
(the hubbie gave me this tote for Mother's Day, I JUST LOVE IT!!!)
 I used Zebra print paper from Michael's,zebra print ribbon from WalMart and purple paper from SU
here is a pic of what it looked like on my Gypsy, I wanted my name on both sides,  so I flipped one image and put the paper on print side down
 here is how it cut

 and added a little bling with a Jelly Roll Silver Glitter Pen
I just purchased the Your Story from Cricut.com, and it has a Laminator, so when I get it I will Laminate the tag so it will last longer, I LOVE how it turned out and I can't wait to make some more....
head over to Sheila's blog and play along with us!!!!

2 comments:

Misty Olsen said...

I think this is so pretty...I love your color choice :o)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow I love the print you used on this!!!! AWESOME and thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!