Sunday, April 10, 2011

Love Link Up Party!!!!! hosted by KAndrew

Hi Friends
K Andrew at Getting Cricky is have a Link up party.....
it is a fun way you can find some new crafty friends,
all you have to do is head over to her blog, and link up your blog, and then go and visit all the blogs that have been linked, and even if you don't have your own blog, and you are looking for more blogs to follower, head over,  there is sure to be a ton of talent....
Kristal asked us to post something that not everyone would know about me,
so something about me is I am a worry wort, I worry about everything, I mean everything, I even worry about my blog....silly I know, what is one to do...but worry....LOL

So to anyone new to hop along, welcome I hope you have a look around and can be inspired....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheri,
thanks sooo much for linking up in my Link Up Party!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Your cards and projects are so much fun!

I'm hopping through the Love Link Up Party and am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

gracescraps@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.