Hi Crafty Friends!!!!
And welcome to the Spring Fling Blog Hop, hosted by the Talented Jillian, from JillianBean Crafts, she has an amazing line up of some of my Favourite Blogs, and a few new ones...and there just may be some candy along the way.....
Now if you have come here from the AMAZING Sarah, @ Pink Cricut, you are in the right place..
and if you have just happened apon my blog, please join us by starting at Jillians, and if you get lost I will have a list at the bottom, so you can find you way...
now on to my project....
I can't wait for Sping to get here, I live in Southern Ontario Canada, and it has been a long Winter, I haven't seen grass since before Christmas......so I choose to do a card, I call it a pocket card (not sure if that is the right term for it, but that's what I call it) that had lots of cheery colours in it.
all cuts are from WIMG (I love this cart)
The flowers are stamped with PKS Everyday Faces,
and the sign is my own writing
I also inked all the edges, and used pop dots on the flowers
here is the inside of the card,
and here is the card in the pocket, the pot...
the cute little bugs are also from WIMG, I used Stickles and some googlie eyes,
all paper is SU except the green for the leaves, it is DCWV.
the ribbon is also SU
and I used my White Signo Pen for stitching
now if you have made it this far ,
you definatly deserve a little treat
how about some candy......
here are some goodies for 1 lucky winner, you will have until Thursday March 3 at Noon EST to leave a comment,
you don't need to be a follower, and please leave a way to get in touch with you...
and how about your favourite thing about Spring....
you next stop is Carri at DoubleClick Connections
just in case you get lost
1.Jillian at JillianBean Crafts http://www.jillianbeancrafts.com/
2. Ellen at CardMonkey http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
3. Momo at Made by Momo http://www.madebymomo.blogspot.com/
4. Ruthie at September Ninth http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/
5. Paula at More Than Favors http://www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com/
6. Michelle at Scrappin with My Bug http://scrappinwithmybug-scrappinwithmybug.blogspot.com/
7. Rachel at Live. Laugh. Create. http://livelaughcraft09.blogspot.com/
8. Sarah at Pink Cricut http://www.pinkcricut.com/
9. Sherri at Sherri’s Crafty Place http://sherrisspace.blogspot.com/
10. Carri at DoubleClick Connections http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/
11. Shannon at My Scrappy Creations http://shannonleffew.blogspot.com/
12. Brynn at Flair & Frills http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
120 comments:
This card is adorable! Very creative!
Clairbeldiaz@sbcglobal.net
I just love love love your card. That's the cutest idea! And I have the WIMG cart so I'm going to try to make one now too. Thanks
revitup at centurytel dot net
I love pocket cards too!! The flowers are all so happy... they must be thinking of spring time too! :)
Thanks for the chance to win,
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
cplamond at hotmail dot com
love love love those flowers! I so love peachy keen stamps! I remember when peachy keen stamps first came out and how she started them. wonderful blog
That is a very cute card, I love it! :) The colors are great :) I've never thought of making a pocket card, what a great idea :) I'll have to try it sometime soon!
kkozhukh at ucsd dot edu
I just love this card! Could you send me the exact directions on how you made it? I became a new follower of your blog.
Rachel Miller
rachelspapercrafts{at}ymail{dot}com
rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
Hi Sherri ... Your card is so cheery, it will chase away those winter blues for sure! C'mon Spring, I NEEEED you!!
Well, another wonderful thing I like about spring is that it becomes warm enough to run my car through the car wash to get all the winter grime off of it!! Seems like a small thing, but it just makes me happy!! That, and grilling outside, and the return of the chirping birds.
I enjoyed hopping with you ... I hope we'll have an opportunity again soon.
Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
cardmonkey at comcast dot net
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
WOW so totally adorable!
What size did you cut everything at?
I have to make one of these, it is just too cute!
Love the warm weather & all the colors of spring.
Thanks for sharing & for the chance to win:)
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
Adorable! I have to get some PK stamps someday!
Misty
http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
hummingbird204 at comcast dot net
I love this pocket card, it's so different! Something other than the regular card you open like a book. Thanks for the chance to win! (I became a follower even though you said I don't have to! ) : )
Love the card. Thanks for sharing
Hope Spring gets there soon. Here in SW Florida it is already here. LOL
I love this card. TFS and for a chance to win the perfect blog candy
kwillis_15 at yahoo dot com
Love it, so detailed and adorable. I love the peachy keen stampes on the flowers, it brings them to life. TFS.
debbiebutcher at comcast dot net
Now this is just too cute. I love the faces on the flowers & do have to order some of those stamps. I also live in Southern Ontario & have to agree about it being a long winter. My fav thing about spring would have to be living in a beach community (on Lake Erie) and having the beach restaurants open up (in 2 weeks) as it means that winter is almost over. TFS!
doverdi at yahoo dot com
ADORABLE card!!! Love it!!! I love the flowers of spring!! Color everywhere!! Thanks for the chance to win
reissfam10 at aol dot com
Awwww, so cute card. You did fantastic job here.
Why do i like Spring??? It's my Birthday (not happy about the # haha), and it's one step away from Summer.
Thanks for the chance to win.
Hugs Nataliya.
I think I will have to break out this cartridge, your project is absolutely adorable, love it and thank you for sharing your idea.
jman4@comcast.net
I love pocket cards and your is so cute. Can't wait for the real thing to be growing.
PTCHWRK@comcast.net
Your flower pot card is so cute. I just love the Peachykeen face stamps. My favorite thing about spring is when all the trees start to bud. Thanks.
cstephenson@q.com
The card is sooo cute... I might have to try a "pocket" card.
Jazzy
MsPoet2Be@gmail.com
www.JazzysCards.blogspot.com
Well done-complete with the PKS! That would be a perfect place for a gift card too! It's awesome to be in this hop with you today! Creative blessings, Brynn brynnthornburgh@gmail[dot]com
What a delightful card - I love it! PKS really make that extra wow factor! TFS!
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
pam_lash at yahoo dot com
I love this card, great idea!!
stbyrne@sbcglobal.net
So very cute! love it! I am loving
PKS! Thanks for the chance to win some fab candy! I am a follower now!
Off I go hoppity hop!
viji.lg at gmail dot com
I just love this card!
Kathy
mskathywmu4 at cox dot net
These flowers are so cute
Thank you for sharing,
Teri
teri dot barefoot at gmail com
Adorable Adorable Adorable, I can't say it enough! I love the flower pot that you slipped the card into so so clever! Thank you so much for sharing!
Incase I get a chance to be the luckey winner!
Contact Info: arebori0204@gmail.com
I have a fairley new blog and would love a new friend if your interrested and get a chance! www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com
Adorable card! I love all the detail! After a long winter I look forward to seeing all the buds on the trees and things turning green again!
Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com
Your card is great. I love it. TFS
Chris.Pickul@hotmail.com
http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/
that is darn cute thx for sharing
purplemel2@yahoo.ca
Very cute card! My favorite thing about Spring is getting to spend the days outside with my kids! Thanks for sharing!
amandawoodau at hotmail dot com
What a darling card!
Ruthie :)
OMG! this is my fav. love it & how it came out. great job.
anderson.jenn4@gmail.com
Your card turned out wonderful. The flowerpot is so cute and I just love the faces on the flowers. Thanks for helping us think springy thoughts!
So adorable! Love that little caterpillar on the pot! Great job! My favourite thing about spring are the flowers, especially when you plant them yourself :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com
smile4jenn at hotmail dot com
I am a new follower. I love your flower pot card! My favorite thing about Spring is that everything comes alive and we have flowers. Yeah! TFS Susan
shanna13@frontiernet.net
Your pocket card is adorable. Love it. Very springy! TFS My favorite thing about spring is getting to plant flowers in the yard and opening the house up for fresh air and sunshine. Thanks
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com
Sherri, I love your version of the pocket card, it would put a smile on anyones face. I don't have WIMG but might have to try some other cuts to scraplift this card, thanx for the inspiration. Hopefully southern Ontario is at least having a sunny day and you can hear the birds singing for more...best part of spring for me.
Cathy S
seashore@telus.net
love this card.Its such a cute idea TFS!
exaiven@gmail.com
Hi Sherri, I love this card!! I don't use this cartridge as much as I should, Look how cute! Any Peachy Keen face just doubles the cute factor!! Karen<3 karenskrafts1@aol.com
My favorite thing about spring is when the flowers start to bloom. Absolutely beautiful!
Snowflake2818@aol.com
Super cute! I especially love the pocket for the card being a flower pot! TYFS!
Lisa
summer_sunset54@hotmail dot com
My favorite thing about spring is CRAFTING!!!
Have a great day!!
Karen dkolopez@msn.com
Love the card. Those faces can't help but make you smile.
I'm a new follower here from DawnsDesignsthatDelight.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing your talent and for the chance to win.
Take care,
Dawn ~ designsthatdelight@gmail.com
I like it
Tristan
tristans_time_4_craftin@yahoo.com
http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com/
This is a really cute card! WIMG is one of my favorite carts too. I just discovered your blog on this hop and like what I have seen so far. I'm following you now and will be back after the hop to see more of your work. If you get a chance, I'd love for you to visit my new blog too. It has only been up a few days but I have some projects posted there and will be posting another one later today.
Anne
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com
lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com
What a happy card. Very spring like. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.
vwilson577 at yahoo.com
Your card is Soooooo cute. I love the faces on the flowers and the eyes on the worm. Thanks for being a part of this blog and giving me insperation.
tk_themom_smith@msn.com
http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com
I LOVE your card!!! How cute!!! I totally want to make something like this now....
I love your pocket card and the flower are too sweet. What I love about spring is the flowers getting ready to bloom and the fact that summer is right around the corner!
hmalagon@q.com
I love your take on this blog creation. I Love Spring. It makes me think of flowers, gardens and Sunshine. TFS, Smooche... scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com & frankleecrafts@gmail.com
thats sooo cute love it
http://mylifeinartscrafts.blogspot.com/
Your project looks so happy. It's just wonderful and makes me think of my mom. The best thing about spring is when my wisteria blooms and the fragrance you smell from it. Thanks Sherri! Pam
pcrusberg at aol dot com
OMG!!! such a CUTE card!! Loved it:) TFS
Your pocket card is so adorable and such fun. I love the PKS faces you used. My favorite thing about spring are the brilliant colors of the flowers and gorgeous landscaping. Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.
Veronica
vb allen at comcast dot net
Your card is just so darn cute! I love the flowers with the cute little faces (I am going to have to get some of those stamps!)
Thank you for being a part of this hop and for the opportunity to win your blog candy. I know you said we didn't have to be a follower, but I liked what saw!
mariannebrinkley at msn dot com
OHHH so cute! I love PKS. Thank you for sharing!
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/
I love the card holder with the worm, too cute!!! My favorite thing about Spring is the start of the warmer weather!!!!
Jessicah1102@yahoo.com
http://thepinkpaperprincess.blogspot.com
I love your flowerpot card, thanks for sharing.
Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom
Awesome card, is so springy & cute, pockets are neat! tfs
suella11@yahoo.com
I love the card! So cute! I love Spring because of the beautiful flowers and nicer weather.
Thanks for the chance to win!
-aidardh@gmail.com
This is soo cute Sherri - i love that caterpillar! My favorite thing about blog hops (besides the candy) is meeting new bloggers. I am a new follower of your blog and loving what I have seen so far :) My favorite thing about spring is the green - have you ever noticed how many different colors of green there are in spring? I am just awed by it every year :)
rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com
TOO cute! Are there instructions any where for this? Thanks for sharing and the chance to win!! I am now a new follower!! Can't wait to see what else is in store!
Heartamz1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman
Beautiful card. Bright and cheery colors.
Nikki
glamoroussideofscrapping @ gmail dot com
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
Momma is soooo proud of you, love your card......
nbellerby at hotmail dot com
Your worm is the cutest!
Absolutly adorable! I love those flowers, you can't help but smile when you look at them. I'm a new follower.
~Sarah
http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com
Ok.. how stinkin CUTE!!!! LOVE the lil happy flowers and the lil wormy guy !! GREAT job!!! :) I'm your newest follower ;) I'd love for you to visit me when you get a minute.
Hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net
this card is absolutely adorable and I plan on recreating! :) I'm now a follower.
this is adorable !!!!! Ive seen these flower pot cards and have been wanting to try them...I will have to do that! Im a new follower and happy to be ont he hop with you !!
michelle at scrappinwithmybug.com
very cute......TFS
I love your card. My favorite thing about spring is the change in the weather. :0)
woodsouk@windstream.net
Hi Sherri! This is so super cute! Love the bugs on the front! It's fun hopping with you! Carri abusybee24atcoxdotnet
love your card
hugs
poochietoo at gmail dot com
Your card is fabulous. Just love everything about it. Thanks for sharing and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com
OMG!! I love this card. Very springy. WIMG is also one of my favorite carts. I adore all of the colors you choose. TFS and a chance to win.
cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net
I love this card!! The flowers and the peachy keen faces are SO cute!!
The card is adorable! My favorite thing about spring is the smell!
Kimmie
kakrnach at yahoo dot com
Super cute and fun card! My favorite thing about spring is the flowers and playing outside with my kids. Tfs and have a great day. :)
starspaperpassion at gmail dot com
Such a cute card! Very 'Springie' too!
Happy Crafting,
Belinda
RecipeScrapperATsbcglobalDOTnet
http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com
Love the "pocket card", I think it is so adorable. The PK faces sure make me smile.
Thanks - Melanie
Pocket cards are so fun to make and fun to get. Thanks for a chance to win blog candy. I love those Recollection pearls-my local Michaels didn't have many left
love your card, very pretty
thanks for sharing
dbjb1519 at yahoo dot com
Very creative and super cute card.
Thanks for the chance to win!
Melissa
adventuresinheels@gmail.com
www.adventuresinheels.com
Such a sweet card, love the faces on the flowers! If you get time please stop by my blog I have a great giveaway for Canadian Bloggers.
Such a darling card! You are so creative!
jpshirley@ymail.com
This card is so cute. Flowers with faces are always adorable. Thanks for the chance to win. I love all the gorgeous flowers of spring.
stuff@gt.rr.com
http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com
Very cute card!
I love anything with flowers and that is my favorite part of spring...all the beautiful colorful flowers!
Thanks for a chance to win some great blog candy and thank-you for the inspiration!
Lisa
lisastuf.blogspot.com
lisastuf at gmail dot com
Sherri, this really makes me think of Spring. I can also use some warmer weather. Hugs, Debi
caincan2000 at yahoo dot com
Tina M
Your projects are wonderful! I love this flower pot card, I am gonna try to copy you! I love it thank you for sharing it with me. My favorite thing about Spring is the renewal of all things, the beauty, the freshness! Thanks for the chance to win an awsome gift!
st_mccall@yahoo.com
Love this card!!! So much details. Great job!!!
I'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
http: // mamawann. blogspot. com/
annadowdy at gmail dot com
I love your card really cute I love the pocket idea . Great colors BTW.
http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
LOVE your card. Absolutely adorable
God Bless
audrey@rosemansroost.com
Favorite thing about spring is the temperature.
username at yahoo dot com
So super cute!!! What a cute spring project! Thanks for sharing!
Belle2425@msn.com
Love your happy spring card.I love the smell of Spring in the air. I became a follower.
Thanks for sharing
karenk3 at ameritech dot net
Hi Sherri, I am a new follower and just love your card, great touch adding the googly eyes!!
Cindy
thanks for sharing your awesome project. and for the chance to win some candy. pmlemaria@yahoo.com
This is super duper adorable!!!!!
I am at ginascraftingspot.com :)
This is so Awesome! I am gonna have to scraplift this card. I love it!
Cricut Chick
www.cricutchick.com
cricutchick at rocketmail dot com
Super Cute! Love the colors. TFS
mlenclade at gmail dot com
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest card! I love all the pretty flowers in Sping and also the weather. I am going to have to make one of these cards.
regina95370@sbcglobal.net
Love the flower pot idea - so springy! As for what I like about spring, I think it's watching everything come to life and bloom.
StacyC
dogsndocs@comcast.net
I love this card. I have made one similar in the past but it was just a bunch of punched flowers at the top of the card that you pulled out of the pocket. Yours is way cuter!!!!!! My favorite thing about Spring is everything beginning to turn green and buds on the trees and flowers.
Happy crafting!
Wow..... wow.... wow.... I just love you card!!!!!! So cute. I need to make one! TFS!
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
Oh my gosh, your card is absolutely adorable!!! TFS
I can't even pick put my favorite thing about this card!!! I just love it all!! This card is sooo super cute, I just love it. It's sooo creative and whimsical. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
chilindra at att dot net
Love your card the pk stamps are so cute on there! I love spring flowers!
kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com
Very cute card! I made one that had hydrangeas that pulled out of the pot for my mom on Mother's Day. You can see it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/forgetmenotdesigns
Love yours a lot! TFS!
Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com
Great card and VERY "spring-y" muddymom 1 at hot mail dot com. That is one of the carts that I am hoping to pick up. You did a great job! Hope the grass sprouts through very soon for you and yours ;-D
That is so beautiful! I love the happy flowers! The thing I love most about spring is watching the bright flowers bloom, just like your project ;)
Beautiful card! Would make a great card for Mother's Day too. Thanks for sharing.
coupondenise at live dot com
As a fellow Canuck, I know how much spring finally arriving means! I'm in Alberta and after what always seems like 6 months of winter I'm looking forward to that first springy day to signify that the cold is finally over!
tampatha01@gmail.com
Love your blog...glad i got to visit. thanks for the chance to win!
I just love your project it's so adorable and creative... I wouldn't have thought I would like a worm of any kind but he is just adorable!
http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/
Very adorable card :-) I love all the cute cuts on WIMG cart.
mtnestor
pennynelsn@gmail.com
wow! I just love your card! Great idea! My favOrite thing about spring is the snow finally leaving! Winter is sooooo long up here! Thanks for the chance to win!
qtme2003 at yahoo dot ca
http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com
Ver cue, thanks for the chance to win! Wendy
rebatw@yahoo.com
the lil facial expressions on those flowers i could just eat up
kingan23@gmail.com
I'm in a Hopping mood
Rebecca minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
I'm doing the OWH hop on the 5th come on over
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Post a Comment