Thursday, March 3, 2011

Winner and some directions.....

Hello crafty friends.....
I hope you are all having a Fabulous day......
I got some great news today that I will be able to share soon, I am sooo excited....
and I would just like to Thank The Talented Jillian for inviting me to be part of her first ever Blog Hop.....I hope you all had a blast hopping, it was a great hop.
I had sooo many wonderful comments, and I would like to thank you all, and say Hi to all my new followers.....HI!!!
alot of you asked for more detailed instructions, so I have posted my Gypsy File for those of you that have a Gypsy, it is to the left of my Blog under my Free Gypsy Downloads...called Flower Pot Pocket Card...enjoy, and I would love to see your card if you make one, please let me know if you make one!!!
for those of you that don't have a Gypsy, I will try to explain how I made, I did do some welding and Hide the contour.....but I am sure you can get around that...
-so I first cut out the flower pots, remember to flip one pot so it will line up,  (my pots where 4.70)
  this is a big card, I do not plan on mailing it, so you can make whatever size card you would like,,,
-the next step is where I welded, I choose my three flowers, the dirt pile and a rectangle and welded them together, (you definatly want a sturdy paper for this layer, ) ( flowers-4.50, dirt 4.00, rect.-3.50 x 4.00) using my Gypsy, I cut this layer in green.
-I am sure you could just cut out the dirt pile , the rectangle and flowers and attach them to each other.
-next I cut out the flower head layer in 2 different colours, and the centres for the flower faces.( 4.50)
-now  I cut the dirt pile in brown, and the sign in 2 colours of brown, ( cut at 3.00)
- and the lady bug was cut at 1.75, and the caterpillar was cut at 2.38.
-to put the pot together, I laid one pot down, and laid the green layer (flowers attached to the dirt and rect.) and decided where I wanted it to be, and drew the shape on the inside of the pot, then using red sticky tape, went on the outside of the line I drew, you want to leave enough room so the rectangle will move in and out of the pot easily...
then decorate, I inked all my edges,
I hope that this is clear enough , if you are having any troubles please feel free to email me
@ brodiec88 at hotmail dot com, maybe when I get a chance this week I will do a photo tutorial on how to make this card.

OK
now lets get down to the winner, I had my son pick a number and he choose ...........


        number................
       


          54

PinkBlingCrafter said...



OMG!!! such a CUTE card!! Loved it:) TFS

Congrats PinkBlingCrafter please send me your addy so I can send your goodies to you
@ brodiec88 at hotmail dot com
I will give you till Monday to contact me, then I will have to pick a new winner....
Thanks again everyone for hopping along with us!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A big Sassy Welcome to you! Love your blog!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Congratulations to the winner!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

congrats!!!
-paula