Saturday, March 19, 2011

I have updated my Dispensing File..

Hello my Crafty Friends....

just a little update, I have received the sweetest comments on my Dispensing Box, thank you soo much, I just wanted to let some of you know that I have updated my file, my new file only uses Gypsy Wanderings and Plantin SchoolBook. I hope this helps some of you...
I really can't wait to see what some of you make....don't forget to leave me a link back to your blogs... :)
oh and I have had a lot of questions on how to get the files from your computers to your Gypsy's , here are some directions...

-first I would suggest saving the File to a File, I have a File on my desktop for -my Gypsy Files, and inside that File I have a File for ones I create and a File for Files others create....



-then you need to plug your Gypsy into your computer, turn it on,


click the Gypsy Sync button,


-it will let you know if there is an update, you can choose to do the update or say no and do it later


-you should have the Cricut sync screen up


-on the bottom there should be two green buttons, one says remove projects, the other add projects, click add projects,


-then you will go to where you have saved the downloaded
project(s) highlight the projects and click add.


-now unplug and open my project,


-now I used Gypsy Wanderings, and Plantin SchoolBook, ...If you don't have one of these carts, you can change the shape I used with a shape from a cart you have...


I hope this helps some of you, but still feel free to email me or leave me a comment if you have anymore questions.....
 
Have a GREAT weekand everyone....

No comments: