Monday, March 14, 2011

Some Exciting News!!!!!

Hello My Crafty Friends!!!!!

I have some exciting news to share with you all today.....
I am so pleased to announce that I will now be A Sassy Designer!!!!!!!



I am soo excited to be part of this amazing blog...I hope you will all stop by and see all the amazing designer Sheila has at She's a Sassy Lady
Thank you soooo much Sheila for this opportunity....
My first post as a Sassy Designer is on the 16th of March....

4 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Big congrats!!! Looking forward to see your projects.
Hugs Nataliya

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Yay!! And we are so happy and lucky to have you with us.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

We are so excited to have you as a part of this awesome team!!!

Gramjak said...

I really love this candy/paper clip/button dispenser and plan to make eight for a card party we're sponsoring!

Many thanks!