Monday, January 31, 2011

Winner Winner!!!!

HI crafty friends,
Hope you all had a GREAT weekend.
I also hope you all had a GREAT time hopping with us on Saturday, I am so happy to have so many new friends stop by, and if you left me your blog address, I will definatly stop by your blog this week and visit you....
I had a couple of questions in my comments, so I thought I would just take a minute to answer them,

Gina (HappyMom2010) asked....HI Dear, I love your project, Pink is MY color. Thanks for sharing!


I have been thinking of getting a bind it all for a while. My question for you.. How do you like yours? Do you use it often? Thanks for your time and dedication!

~~Gina, I LOVE my bind it all,( my son bought it for me, for my birthday, I found it online, now there is a new pink model out) I also enjoy making word books, and it is great for making those as well,
I hope that helps you, and thanks so much for being a follower....

my next question is from...VinDeeLoo
How cute. I just got a cinch for my birthday. What is glossy accents? I have glittered, but never put anything over it.


VinDeeLoo
~~ I bought my Glossy Accents at Michaels, it is soo much fun to use, it is a glossy liquid that I added to the top of the glittered letters, it goes on kinda whiteish but dries clear, I also love to use it on the critters faces, eyes and noses, and if you put it over glitter, it sets the glitter so everything doesn't get glitter on it,  it is in a bottle that has a tip on it so it is very easy to use....I hope that helps ..

Ok lets get to it.....and the winner is......( I had my son pick a number)
#58
Adrian said...


Love your sign ! very cute!

I have your email and have sent you a message....
Congrats,
I don't have a picture of the prize yet, because it still hasn't arrived, but I will let you know
the blog candy is:
5 Action Wobbles,(these things are soooo cool) a pack a red buttons, and some LOVE brads....and I am going to take a trip to Michaels this week and see what else I can throw in the package of goodies for you...


2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

congrats!

Janis Lewis said...

I've also been thinking about getting a Bind It All. Seems like the possibilities are endless for what it can help you create. :) Janis