my post today is a LO to enter in Sweet Magnolia Rose's Grand Opening Challenge, the theme is
Off & Away, the project should reflect a dream you have, here is my LO, I would love to be able to go in a Hot Air Balloon, but I am scared of heights, so I don't think I could go up in one, but I do dream of riding in one...
for this LO I found this GREAT paper from the dollar store, 5 sheets for $1.00
it is sooo cute, it has hot air balloons on it, and looking through my balloon pictures, and moving the pictures around , I saw that the top of the one photo matched perfectly to one of the Balloons on the paper, I love how this turned out......
Thanks for stopping by today....
3 comments:
Hi Sherri,
Thank you, for following my journey and entering my contests. Keep the inspirations coming.
Wow, that's a lot of posts Sherri. Love your layout, when are you guys coming back for another balloon festival?
Sherri this is so fabulous! Love how the balloons matched up! Thanks for following my blog! I'm your follower too!
Post a Comment