HI Again
I just had to share our dinner tonight, my friend Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy mentioned the other day she was making pulled pork sammies for dinner, and I have been wanting to try making this, but didn't really have a recipe, and Kassidy was nice enough to share her recipe, she just cooked the pork roast in a crack pot with Rootbeer, yep I said Rootbeer.....then you shred it and add you favourite BBQ sauce..YUMMY
Thanks Kassidy for the yummy recipe....

3 comments:
Okay Miss Sherri... You are making me drool! Hope you liked it (I love how easy it is).
OH My Gosh Kassidy, we all LOVED it!!!!!
it is sooo yummy, and it was soooo easy to make,
We live in pulled pork country and have lots of BBQ places to choose from (Dinosaur, Sticky Lips, Famous Dave's and more!), but I can't say I'm really a fan. You must have to like BBQ! LOL! I love stopping by you blog to see waht new things you've come up with! I;m always inspired. If you have time, stop by and visit me at One By One The Flamingos Are Stealing My Sanity at http://karelj.blogspot.com and let me know what you think of my current projects.
Post a Comment