Saturday, June 4, 2011

She's A Sassy Lady Wedding Challenge

hello everyone,
todays card is for She's A Sassy Lady's Gypsy Made Simple Saturday Challenge......
this weeks challenge is to make a wedding card, we used the Bride from the Wrap It Up Cart... she is so pretty, you can head of to Sheila's blog, she has a wonderful Video tutorial on how to do this simple card, It was so easy to make, and it really does only take about 10 mins to put it together!!!!!!
I think it is just beautiful!!!!
here is a close up of the bride
this is the front of the card

and for the inside the phrase is from MS Elegant Cakes Cart..                                                 
                               
the Black paper is from a paper pack in my stash, and all other paper is from SU....I just love there paper...and of coarse I had to use some stickles on my bride and her bouquet.....
Thank you so much for stopping by today , and don't forget to stop by She's A Sassy Lady and play along with us!!!! there may even be a little prize for playing along.....be sure to head over and check it out.....no worries if you don't have the WIU cart, use whatever cart s you have just make sure you card or LO has a wedding theme......I can't wait to see what you all have made!!!!!!

9 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

OOOOOOh, I just love your paper choice it is so elegant looking! Love it! Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today!

http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cute card honey good job as usual i love the frog 2

love mama

Love crafts forever said...

Love your papers. Awesome card.
Hugs Nataliya

Tammy Clarke said...

Wow, you've been a busy lady, 2 posts in the same week. This is a beautiful card Sherri! Gald to hear how much you love SU paper...LOL.

Unknown said...

Cute card ~ love that paper!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great take on the card! Love black and white! Always elegant!!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com
www.beverlyjordan.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Wow such an elegant card..Love the black card..Thank you so much for your lovely comments while I was on holiday...
Mandy x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and elegant, thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come and join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Just popping by to say thanks for your visit and lovely comment..
Mandy x