Sunday, May 29, 2011

3 Fold Card

Hello Crafty Friends.....
Happy Sunday to you all
today I made a card, with the help of Sheila from She's a Sassy Lady every Saturday Sheila has a video called Gypsy Made Simple, if any of you are new to Gypsy, these videos are for you....
Many of you already know that I am a Sassy Designer once a month, today I decided  to play along with Sheila and her Gypsy Made Simple Challenge, last week she taught us all how to make a 3 fold template, and make a card with it, this week using the template we made a new card......... 
 this card is just sooooo "Tweet" lol
 this bird is from CAC,,,my favourite cartridge
 the "tweet" is from AK
 and the sun is from DC, I used stickles on the suns rays....
 I was able to make 2 cards at the same time....
thank you so much for stopping by, and be sure to stop by Sheila's blog and play along.....
I would also like to add this to My Crafty Spot's Cute Critter Challenge

14 comments:

SusanBluerobot said...

this is fantastic

Maureen Reiss said...

Super cute card!!!

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Your card is wonderful! Love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady.

Love crafts forever said...

Super cute Sherri. Love your Tweet.
Hugs Nataliya

Unknown said...

Love the colours... Very sweet TFS

Joy said...

It really is a "tweet" card !! Love the fold shape and bright colors! Thanks for playing along at MY Craft Spot this week!
Joy

jennyplace2 said...

Wow! I just love your card, great colours and glitter! Love the fold, very different and fun! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

rockpapercricut said...

Your card is super *tweet*. :) I love the colors and the card design. Great job.

Thanks for playing along in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot.

~Ally

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Sooo cute!! Love the trifold and the fun colors you used! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Awww! This is adorable! I love the fold and the bright colors really add to your "tweet" card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Craft Spot!
Amber

Kate said...

This is adorable! The papers are fantastic and the stickles on the sun are a great touch!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Tammy Clarke said...

Very cute...did you hear the news? The Create a Critter is being outlawed? LOL, I'm sorry, I just can't resist these things. Love the card, nice choice of paper.

SherriC. said...

hahahahaha Tammy aren't we soo funny.... I can't wait til they come out with a Create A Critter 2!!!!
LOL
Guess what Cartridge I am going to use to make your Birthday card with...huh huh bet you can't guess.......hehehehehehehehe....
sister-in laws ....what you gonna do with them ....hehehehehe

Amy C said...

This is very adorable!! I love the trifold and that super cute bird. Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!!

Hugs,
Amy
Scrapping Mommy