Monday, November 22, 2010

My Thanksgiving Blessings Blog Hop Winner

Thank you so much to everyone that hopped along with us this past weekend, I enjoyed reading everyone of your comments, and I can't wait to hop over to your blogs( if you left them) to see your creations....and now for the winner of the I-Rock, I had my son pick a number between 1 and 105,

he choose number 7 ..... critterbugg365

critterbugg365 said...

Oh your layout is just so adorable. I like the color combo and I love how you used a corner punch on the photo mats. Great idea! Nice being on the hop with you, Sandra



Sandra, email me your addy so I can get it out to you, Congratulations!!!!



4 comments:

Theresa said...

Oh congrats..you're going to love your Irock!

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Sandara!!!! :)

365 Days of Cricut said...

Yay I am so excited I won!!! Number 7 is my lucky number Thank you very much!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!