Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Thanksgiving Blessings Blog Hop

Welcome to Sherrri's Crafty Place and the MY THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS Blog Hop! If you've come from visiting Debbies Blog at http://www.craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/ , you're in the right place!

If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, you can go to INKING IT UP CRAZY and start at the beginning. Go to http://inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/


The theme of this blog hop is MY THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS. Each blog has created a project centered around the blessings they have had this past year. Be sure to visit each blog for inspiration and fun BLOG CANDY.


Theresa- http://www.juicycricutcards.blogspot.com/

Jenny- http://www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/


Celeste- http://www.ccscards.blogspot.com/


Raven- http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/




Debbie- http://www.craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/


Sherri- http://sherrisspace.blogspot.com/   (You are here)


Susan- http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/


Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/


Kathy- http://www.kathyand3kids.blogspot.com/


I would like to first thank Kassidy for putting this Hop together, and letting me be a part of it, and Thank you for stopping by. Now on to my project, I choose to do a LO, I am so blessed to have my family, here in Canada we have already celebrated Thanksgiving, we celebrate in October. It was great to have my dad and his wife over for dinner, my dad was diagnoised with Multiple Myeloma almost 5 years ago at age 54, so everyday I have with him is a blessing...

  
The paper is all Stampin'Up
I used CAC for the Turkey, Gobble Gobble, and the Maple Leaves
EDPD for the oak leaves
PDDU for the Cornacopia, turkey and the pie
and GW for the word art Family,
I also used my white gel pen for some doodling, some red stickles and
my I-Rock for a  little Bling.

Speaking of Bling....how about some Blog Candy....
How about my new favourite tool...
an I-Rock!!!!!!

all you have to do to enter is share one of your Thanksgiving Blessings, and leave a way for me to contact you and it would be great if you were a follower but it is not necessary....You will have til Monday at 9 am est, I will announce the winner Monday afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by
Your next stop is Susan's Blog at http://www.itsmesusanp.blogspot.com/

104 comments:

LesleyfromWI said...

Cute LO. Love the border punch and the turkey is too cute! I am grateful for my family and that they are healthy!
lfuchs1 at wi. rr. com

Christina said...

Great LO! I am thankful for my family and friends. Off to snoop around.
shewhodreamz at gmail dot com

Anna said...

Great Layout!!! Great details.
I have so much to be thankful for. God had blessed me so much. His Mercy and Grace and my family are just a few.
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Perfectly Unperfect Cards said...

that is so cute, the google eyes on the turkey made me giggle.

Thanks for the chance to win.

Perfectlyunperfectcards dot gmail dot com

Scrappy Jackie said...

I am a happy new follower of your blog! I think your layout is adorable! I am so thankful for fun new blogs to follow! You are a blessing! pjritsema at gmail dot com

Raven B said...

Sherri this is a great 2 page lo. I love it.
Hugs,
Raven

365 Days of Cricut said...

Oh your layout is just so adorable. I like the color combo and I love how you used a corner punch on the photo mats. Great idea! Nice being on the hop with you, Sandra

Jenni said...

Too cute layout! great color combos!

Unknown said...

My parents are one of my biggest blessings also. Thank you for the giveaway.
cornerstone(dot)cs(at)cox(dot)net

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Sherri I just love your layout... it adorable and love the colors too..
The Scrapbooking Queen
thescrapbookingqueen1@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

This year my blessing to me is having the best grandma, we call her Nannie, her for the holiday's, my Pop-Pop passed away in 2007 and now she is 80 and still young at heart, having her here for another year is very special!Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Contact: arebori0204@gmail.com

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Love the border punch and the turkey is too cute! I am grateful for my husband
I would love an I rock!!! I'm a follower come and follow me http://buzzybeedesign.blogspot.com

Tabitha said...

Love your layout. That border is super pretty. My blessings are my hubby who works so hard so I can be a stay at home mommy, my 4 beautiful children, and all of my family and friends.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love your layout. so adorable.. i so wish i could doodle like you everytim i do it doesn't look right to me. lol my blessings are my family and friends.

michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com

Amy said...

I am blessed to have a loving family who are there for me no matter what! That LO is so cute I love it, it is so Thanksgiving! Thanks for the chance to win such a cool product! I have been wanting to get one, but haven't been able to. Winning one would be so awesome! Thanks for the chance to win!

CanadianWynn said...

Hi..i am also a Canadian, but i now live in the states, so I get 2 Thanksgivings!! Yea ME! Thanks for sharing!!

canadianwynn@hotmail.com

Auntie Marg said...

great layout and I love the turkey...

eadesmarjorie@yahoo.com
http://auntiemargsblog.blogspot.com/

jennyplace2 said...

Very lovely project and of course wonderful things to be thankful for. Cherish each day you have with your father, both my parents are gone and I miss them daily. TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com
I am grateful for my family and friends!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

terriennz said...

Cute LO! That turkey is too cute. I love to tell everyone "Gobble Till You Wobble" because every year I DO! HAHA I'm already a follower! :) TFS!

Thanks for a chance to win!

Terrie Barroso
terriennz@att.net
crafteecards.blogspot.com

pattyk said...

Love your layout . thanks millierose651@aol.com

Julie said...

Your layout is adorable! Love it:)

I am blessed and thankful for my family, friends, my health and my two loveable doggies:)

Cricut Chick
cricutchick@rocketmail.com

Percilla Gurule said...

I am thankful above all for my two daughters, my son-in-law who is wonderful to my daughter, my 6 grandchildren, my Mom of course and the rest of the gang. My BFF-Peggy, a job that I like, oh I could go on 4ever.
Love your layouts -
as for the I-Rock I am keeping my fingers crossed. My daughter has one and it is the ultimate in adding bling in my humble opinion of course

Madison said...

Sherri, first, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Sorry to read about your dad. Family is the most important thing in my life. Don't know what I would do without my parents. I am most thankful for the love and support I receive from my family and friends everyday. Your LO is awesome:) TFS.
~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

Minta's Creations said...

Sheri, sorry about your dad. I agree Family is the most important thing in your life. I'm Thankful for my family and friends.
Minta

mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

I'm your newest follower.
Check out my blog.

Trisha said...

Great LO and to me, my family is the most important part of my life and makes me so grateful every day. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

Trisha
patnbobcuddy@gmail.com

SpantastiKreations said...

I'm so thankful that I will get to spend Thanksgiving with my 83y/o Granny this yr.

Adorable LO
TFS,
Erin
spantastikreations@yahoo.com

Vanessa said...

It was great to read your post. It's so easy for me to get caught up in the happenings of American when there is a WHOLE WIDE WORLD out there. Happy to hear you had a fab Thanksgiving in October with your family. I don't know much about your fathers illness. I hope that he is doing well. :0) TFS, Vanessa

scrappin2babygirls said...

great layout love the colors! one of my MANY thanksgiving blessings this year is my baby girl Jayden! thanks for sharing and the chance to win!
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Lindsay said...

Awesome layout! I'm thankful to be able to spend another holiday with my wonderful family! I'm a new follower! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!
Lindsay
lindsaykay2@gmail.com

Scrappin' Sista said...

Great LO!!! I'm thankful that my daughter who battles autism has made significant improvements this year. That is such a blessing. TFS!

Christel
onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
christel(at)majesticdesigns(dot)net

Lilygirl said...

Terrific layout!! TFS!! I am thankful for my beautiful life!! laysig@telus.net

Debbie said...

your layout is just so cute thanks for sharing Debbie
Debbiewilson62@comcast.net

craftymom205 said...

Love your layout.

Michel E
craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Kards by Kathi said...

I am thankful for my health and my cat. Thanks for sharing on this great blog hop.

Anonymous said...

Love this LO, Sherri! Thanks for doing this hop! I am most thankful for my family & good health of all of us!! I am a New follower

debpaint16@aol.com

donna habbibi said...

beautiful project!!!!for me my family is also one of the things im most thankful for...
habis1088@gmail.com

Suella said...

Great LO!!! Grateful for God, health, family & friends.TFS
suella11@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Sherri- Love your layout, it is a WONDERFUL blessing about your dad- MM is horrible. Best wishes for your family!
Kacee
mcvicwif@yahoo.com

Rhonda Miller said...

I just love your layout. TFS.

Debbi said...

Wonderful layout, Sherri. I will pray for your dad. My MIL had Multiple Myeloma. I am so thrilled to hear your dad has made it 5 years!! What a blessing.
I have so much to be thankful for--my God, my husband, and my children are on the top of my list.
Happy Thanksgiving!
*smiles*
debbi
hockman1(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Pink Cricut said...

What a great layout--I am so thankful for my life and everything in it...My family, my husband, my kids- my puppies, my crafting :D

Martha galvez said...

What a cute LO!! I love it. I am thankful for my wonderful husband and my children. We have been blessed over and over. Thank you for sharing.
pattig161@yahoo.com

Marianne B in AZ said...

Your LO is adorable! I am so glad to hear your father has been a survivor for so long!
I am thankful for the days I enjoy good health! It is not something to be taken for granted!
This has been a great hop! Thank you for being part of the fun!

scrapperbecka said...

Nice layout, it is so cute!!! I am glad you have many more years with your dad ahead of you. I wish you both the best.

Ryansmaama said...

Love your layout. I have become a follower and look forward to more inspiration from you.--Ryansmaama
gkburrow@cmaaccess.com

Jennie Garcia said...

I love your Layout I don't own any punches so whenever I see punches I drool. So cute!! I am very thankful for my family specially my baby girl and my loving husband!! TFS!!
Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Lisa J said...

The work on the cuts is amazing! Great LO! It's great that you make every moment with your Dad that you can, please keep making those memories.
I am thankful for my family and my job so I can support my family. Happy Holidays

TFS
tjsgal at gmail dot com

Scrappers' Ranch said...

Hi Sherri~

I love your LO, sure wonderful detail, and love all the different color.
I am happy to hear you were blessed another year with your Daddy, and hope for many more years to come for you guys.
I am blessed to have good health and love for my family.
I am a new follower of your blog.
TFS and a chance to win
Bonnie C
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove at aol dot com

Celeste B. said...

What a beautiful LO!!! I absolutely love the colors!! TFS! I'm so thankful that I got to participate in the blog hop with you!!! :)

Unknown said...

What a darling layout! I just love fall colors, and you used them so well! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm thankful for you, and I'm now a follower. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. ksjennings at gmail dot com

Kathy said...

Beautiful layout! I am thankful for my 3 kids, and my new job! Thanks for sharing!
kmgillon at yahoo dot com

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Hi Sherri! So sorry to hear about your Dad...I just love your layout...and am so sorry about your Dad. Life is precious! My best blessing is my family....so so thankful!
sheree.burress@gmail.com

Scrapnatic said...

Very nice layout. Thanks for sharing.

Laura said...

Great Layout!!! I am thankful for my family and good friends....
lauraleed48atlivedotca

The Couponing Family said...

Love your layout! Thanks for sharing. :)
danadbrown at hotmail dot com

silvia said...

Great page!! Love all the elements!!

Celestine1686 said...

I am thankful for the days I enjoy good health! I love your project. This has been a great hop! Thank you for being part of the fun. Laura

Totally Twisted Cards said...

Awesome LO! I'm thankful for my two daughters and their good health. They are good girls and get great grades. I'm so proud of them. Thanks for a chance to win.

stacy at mycraftingtime dot com

Michelle F. said...

I am thankful for my 3 grandchildren. I would LOVE to win the Irock!

Kerry T said...

Very cute layout Sherri. I live in Ontario too, Guelph.
Kerry

mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Awesome LO! I am thankful for my family!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

sdelong1228 said...

Very cute layout, the turkeys are so cute! I'm a follower. I am thankful for family and friends, and especially my 2 wonderful and healthy Grandchildren!
sandradelong@ymail.com

Unknown said...

great project Sherrri!!!

Amy Williams said...

I love this lay out! I am thankful for another Thanksgiving with my Grandmother!! and my wonderful family!
Awilliams2575@gmail.com

Tanya said...

Great layout! I am thankful for my 5 year old son, who is healthy and energetic :)

Tanya
phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

Marianne S. said...

Your layout is perfect for documenting Thanksgiving. Thank you for sharing. Great candy, thank you for the chance to win.

Marianne S.
sthquilter at gmail dot com
www.paperorfabric.blogspot.com

ScrappyHeartz said...

Great project!! Thanks for sharing and the chance to win!!

HeartAMZ1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman

Charlotte said...

Great LO. Love the colors.

Sandee McIntyre said...

Very cute layout. TFS!

Denise G said...

Cute layout. Family is the best part of Thanksgiving.

www.cricutmyway.blogspot.com

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Sherri. Congratulations on your very first Blog Hop at the very first DT. Your project is totally Gobblelisious. Hugs, Nat

Heather said...

I am thankful for my 3 terrific kids and my wonderful husband. Your layout it very cute. TFS
bhoward at kci dot net
http://handmadebyhh.blogspot.com/

Cathy H said...

a really cute layout. I am thankful for my family...husband, 5 children with great spouses, and 15 terrific grandchildren! I am a follower.

Cathy
cathyhartle at gmail dot com

Barb said...

I love this layout! Cardmaking seems to come fairly easily to me, but for some reason, I have trouble thinking in 12x12! I'd love to win an I-Rock. I was just looking at them today at Hobby Lobby, but didn't get one. Thanks for the chance to win!

Vicki said...

Great layout. I am thankful for all the others online willing to share such inspiring projects.

vwilson577 at yahoo dot com

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice Thanksgiving layout for this years dinner pictures. We will be having the kids home from college for dinner. Thank You for being in the hop and for a chance to win great prizes.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Melissa said...

I just became your 99th follower!

Great LO and what a wonderful thing to be thankful for. Wishing you many more Thanksgiving celebrations with your dad!

I am most thankful for my husband and children. I cannot imagine my life without them.

Thanks for the chance to win an IRock! It's on my VERY long wish list and today is my birthday!!!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi there,
I am thankful that my stepdad just survived a massive heart attack yesterday. He is in ICU, after surgery, but at least he made it through. That is what I am most thankful for right now. I am your 100th follower! Yay! Thanks for the chance to win. I REALLY want an I-Rock!!!
XO ~ Amy Jo
amyjrockstar@gmail.com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

Lindy said...

Gorgeous LO....I just love it.

I am thankful for many things; friends and family; good health, freedom. I would really love to win an i-rock.

Hugs ~ Lindy

mbchoj said...

I am thankful for having a cancer free household this year! Love your layout!
Thanks! Merry Christmas!
mbchoj at aol dot com

jenni said...

I am thankful for my husbands job in these trying economic times!
You are so talented. Thanks for sharing!
jpshirley@ymail.com

forpahl5 said...

I am thankful for a loving family! May God bless you throughout the Holiday season!

forpahl5atgmaildotcom

just-cut-n-up said...

Very cute layout! I'm thankful for my wonderful family and friends and all these great blogs! I'm following, too.

jd designs said...

I am thankful for another year with my family. 2009 was filled with reminders of how short life can be so we've learned to be thankful for every day we share together.

~ JD ~
jdscricuteering{at}gmail{dot}com

Angie said...

Aswome page. I like the turkey, he's cute! iam thankful for having a great famly. 2 wonderful daughters and a lovng husband. They are my life.
Iam loving these great blogs, there is so many talented people. iam also a follwer now.

angie
http://scrappindiva-angie.blogspot.com/

Auntie Em said...

It almost seems like we get two Thanksgivings in Canada! (Without the extra day off! :D ) It is so great you get to spend the time with your day. Enjoy every moment. Spending time with loving family is always something to be thankful for.
Love your LO. The photo mats are great and love your bright and cheerful embellies.
Thank you for sharing! :o)

Lisa Rhodes Lamer said...

great layout... thanks for sharing!

Lisa
lamerlisa@hotmail.com
www.lisakelly110803.blogspot.com

ladydi47 said...

I love your layout..the turkey and cornucopia are really neat!
Diana B.
crb_deb@bellsouth.net

I'm a follower too!

jandbmom said...

Thank you for sharing your cute layout. Now if I can just remember to take pics on Thanksgiving.

Lolis said...

Great layout and great giveaway!
floresrg4@aol.com

janner said...

Super layout! I'm always so happy to view a fellow Canadian's talent. I'm very pleased to become a follower.
thejanner@xcelco.on.ca

penbrandy said...

What a cute layout!!...You now have a new follower!!...Thank you for sharing and the giveaway!! Brandy

Penbrandy at msn dot com

Wendy said...

Love your layout! I'm a new follower
worme66@comcast.net

scrapstampcrazy said...

your layout is very cute. I am so thankful I have a hobby and a creative outlet. alocitzer@optonline.net

Darline said...

Hi, Sherri! Love your Thanksgiving LO! I am very thankful for my family!! Hoping the BEST for your dad... and will be following you NOW!! Thanks :)

wilder4ga at comcast dot net

Theresa said...

Wonderful project..thank you for sharing it with all of us. I truly hope that your family has time to make many more wonderful memories with your father. Cherish every minute.

Kel said...

Love everything about that layout.. nice job! Thanks so much for sharing..have a great thanksgiving!

Coffee said...

My blessing is to be a part of this hop, great LO, very nice. TFS

The Scrappin Diva said...

This is a very cute LO

Angie Smith said...

Hi Sherri! I love your blog....and now I am a follower! I love your scrapbook pages! Thanks for the inspiration. My biggest Thanksgiving blessing will be my youngest son coming in to visit for the holiday!!!!

Angie
overtherainbeaux@yahoo.com

Norma said...

Great layouts!!! Love them:)
Hugs,
Norma
nlpimentel@aol.com

Craftymommyof2 said...

What a cute layout so cute !!!!!

Hannah's Stampin' Nana said...

what an adorable layout, love that turkey, glad you were part of the hop to share :-)

I am thankful for my awesome supportive and loving family

shelley
lostnwa98 at frontier dot com

Cricutting Wendy said...

Totally cute layout! I am thankful for my daughter. I am so thankful to be her mother.

Wendy C.
chloecsmom@gmail.com