Today is the day I post my Inking It Up Crazy DT project, this weeks theme was "THANKS TO YOU" here is my card
I love love love the Create A Critter Cart, I cut the little lamb at 4 inches...I used all scraps to make this card, and of coarse she needed a little bing bling using my I-Rock, I love my I-Rock....and the stamp is from My Pink Stamper.
Now head over to Kassidy's blog and see what the rest of the DT has come up with.....
Thanks for stopping by today...

4 comments:
Sherri!
Once again I am going to tell you how adorable this card is! I love the cute bows you made:) Great colors too! Thanks so much for being on the design team! You do an awesome job;)
-Kassidy
I love it, very cute. I was thinking about the create a critter cartridge, what do you think of it? Do you like it? Is it a good buy? LOL
hahahahaha Tammy very funny, I told my self my next project would not be with CAC, do you know ho hard that is going to be....you just don't understand how cute this cart is.......
an adorable card... such a sweet little lamb..
Post a Comment