well I think I have my craftiness(is that a word LOL) back, because I made 2 cards today and I am so happy with the way they came out, I would really love to know what you all think of them....actually I can only post one today because the other is for my mom's birthday, sunday...and she is a little nosey and may try to peak...soooooo I am not going to post that one until monday, but for today I can post the card I made for my neices 20th Birthday, she plays guitar so I made her a guitar shape card.....
the Guitar is from EDPD cart, and the flowers and the vines are from CAC, the Happy Birthday is cut from the Elegant Cakes cart, I am so pleased with the way this card came out, I also inked up the edges and added a little glitter pen here and there...
thanks for stopping by....
Have a great weekend!!!!!
3 comments:
OMG!!!!!!! Is this you?????? I am glad you are back. Your card are adorable. Come on down here, let craft together. Hugs, Nataliya.
Cute cute cute you did a wonderful job!
Oh my god Sherri, this is so awesome! The shading adds a great effect, and the colors are so bright. I love it!
Post a Comment