Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Fun 2010 Cake

Hi all, well this isn't a post of a card or a LO or an altered item, it is about cake!!! I used my Cricut Cake for the second time today, to make 2 cakes. One is for a family corn roast tomorrow, and the other is for my momma, her birthday is on Sunday, I will have to post her cake and card(they are matching) on Monday...she will peak for sure if I post it now.
the first pic is the cake with white fondant on it...

this is the first layer of cut fondant in blue...

and the 2nd layer in red fondant...

and the final layer in yellow... the cake is done.
it was all done using the LAB cartridge and designing it on my Gypsy.

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to know what you think of it!!!

2 comments:

Tammy Clarke said...

That turned out awesome Sher, I love it!!! I especially love the flip flops and the 'family fun'. Great job, now I really can't wait to see your mom's cake.

Love crafts forever said...

OK now, where is my piece of yummy cake????
Look very good. Hugs, Nataliya.
PS. Your cake-my tea, come over.