Friday, June 25, 2010

Craft Junkie Too's Summer Craft Challenge/ Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge#31

HI all!!
wow I have not posted in awhile, so sorry, I have not felt very creative lately, so I thought why not check out some challenges to try and get my mojo flowing again, so ....... here is my entry for Craft Junkie Too's Summer Craft Challenge, and Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #31,
for CJT she asked for a summer related project, so I made a summery birthday card and for PKS I followed the sketch,

here is the card I made....

I had fun with this sketch, I used CAC cartridge, and I used PKS Simple Simons (PK-530)for the crabs face, Stickles, and I used Maya Mist on the sand and the sand castle, they are so shimmery, and I wrote "Crabby Birthday" on the castle for the semtiment.( my attempt to be funny.....sorry)
I would love to know what you think, thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

Very cute Sherri. Good job. Hugs, Nataliya.

Samantha Casey said...

This card turned out really well! i love all your little sea creatures! The glitter is a nice addition to the crab! Good Luck on the Peachy Keen Challenge!
-Samantha

Janice W. said...

Such a cute card! I love that crab! The small die cuts are really cute too! Thanks for joining the challenge at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love that crab!

Tracy said...

WOW!!! This is adorable....just love it. Thanks for participating in my summer challenge....good luck! Ü ♥Tracy

Unknown said...

Brilliant fun card Sherri! The crab is definitely NOT crabby. He's a little cutie as are the little creatures down the side of the card. VERY cleverly done. It's great to have you joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. Viv xx

Angelica Suarez said...

Hi Sherri! Your crabby birthday card is sooo cute! I love the crab's shimmery claws, they give it a special touch. :) Thanks so much for playing along at PKS this week, good luck!

Hugs, Angelica

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE THIS!! Great job!! Thank you for joining Peachy Keen challenge!
Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

Tammy Clarke said...

I can't believe this has been up since Friday and I haven't seen it yet. I guess that's what happens WHEN YOUR POSTS ARE SO FAR APART. I can say that now that I do my posts regularly (since you showed me how :0}). Anyway, great card, I love the beach scene, and that crab is so cute. Did you do this on your gypsy? Could you show me how to do it on mine? See you later.

Vicky said...

cute card Love the crab he is adorable.

Candice said...

Love your card! The sparkly claws on the crab are adorable!

Raven B said...

Awe! I love the little crab. The glitter is great.
Hugs,
Raven

Lorie said...

Adorable crabby birthday card! Thanks for joining us for the PKS challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie