Entries will be judged based on the following:
-Original creativity
-Interpretation
-Quality of work
be sure to enter before April 5th for a chance to win! for more info on the challenge click here
I made a side step Easter card, now it may be hard to see the sketch but it is there, I used the sketch on its side, now if you look into the clouds, you will see the sketch. All the paper is Glittery, I also used Peacky Keens Simple Simons stamps for the boys face and the suns.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope I didn't step to far out of the box ...... LOL
I am happy with how it turned out
7 comments:
What a wonderful card! Lots of love went into making this! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen! Happy Easter and good luck!
Absolutely love it. Good job Sherri.
This is SOOOOO CUTE!! I Love it!! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!!
hugs,
Emma:)
Happy, happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice card Sherri, your 'rabbit' almost looks like Harry Potter.
How sweet!! Love your card and your paper doll dressed up for Easter! Thank you for playing along with us!
Hugs,
KathyJ
Great card, Sherri! I'm so happy you could play along with the PKS challenge, and share your wonderful creation!
Hugs,
Lorie
Post a Comment