Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Here is the first card I made using my new mini gel pen holder I won from Everyday Cricut, I love this holder,I used the gel pen to write out Hooray and draw on the waves, to get the waves I used my gypsy to lay it all out and used Don Jaun moons on there side and welded to make the look of waves. I also won the mini sharpie holder, it did not come with the gel pens(I picked them up at Staples) but I believe you can order them with the gel pens, They were donated to Everyday Cricut by Amy Chomas, you can visit her site and learn more about them here.
Thank you so much Amy, Joy and Melanie!!!!

3 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

So cute, Just have to love this frpog.

Amy Chomas said...

Thanks so much for linking me, looks like you are having fun! Congrats on winning!!! Amy

Nicole Wright Designs said...

Thanks for following and adding my Giveaway! Always happy to find more Canadians:D I hope you got a chance to hop around The Burtonesque Dolls Blog Hop today!

Good Luck