This is a clock I altered to hang in my craft room, I used my Gypsy to create the Bug,(which is available for download) and weld my letters together. I used white, black and green vinyl. I am so happy with the way it came out......
In the backround is my bling bling bug, I got the idea from Cricut MB member SharonSkippy you can check out her blog here. I did create my own file for this template on my Gypsy. She has her file available on her blog, if you would like to have it. I would be happy to post mine as well, just let me know and I can post it, but please give her the credit, it was her idea,
Thanks for stopping by.
4 comments:
Cute clock. Your candy are wating for you.
super cute!...
That is very cool!!! could i use my Ds the same way?
Craftaholic......I do not have DS so I am not really sure if it works the same way. sorry I could not be more help.
Post a Comment