Friday, November 13, 2009

Peachy Keen Challenge 15


Here is the sketch for Challenge 15. This challenge ends on 11-15-09 at midnight. We will announce the winner of the prize below on November 17th when we post the new challenge.


Here is my entry, I used my Gypsy to cut out and layer the snowman pooh image in a scalloped circle ornament, and used glitter on snowman pooh
hope you like it!
Thanks for stopping by
Sherri


8 comments:

Nataliya said...

Hi Sherri. Glitter it`s my love. LOve your card.

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Awe... I love POOH.. He's so cute done up in white glitter! I love it! How clever you are! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, KathyJ

MiamiKel said...

Awwwwww! The sweetest!! I am a huge Disney fan and this is just the cutest ever - wonderful job!

Unknown said...

I love your Glittery Pooh and the colours you've used Sherri!
It's great to have you playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx

Miss Giebel said...

this card is super cute! i love the white, snowy pooh bear!! WoW!!!

Janice W. said...

A Snow-Pooh! How cute is that! It makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at PKS!

Carol<>< said...

very nice!
Carol<><

SherriC. said...

thanks ladies for all your sweet comments, I had fun with this challenge,