Here is a card I made for Cuttlebug Spot Challenge, I had fun with card, I am really pleased with the way it came out, here is a link to get there and play along thanks for stopping by! http://thecuttlebugspot.blogspot.com/
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
gosh I just love the embossing on metallic paper and I love the color combo you did. I also saw your book! that is awesome!!!! looks like a ton of work went into it!!!
This is soooo beautiful Sherri! Love the color combo and the metallic embossing. Thanks for visiting my blog AND for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week! Good luck on winning the prize AND/OR my candy! xxD
4 comments:
gosh I just love the embossing on metallic paper and I love the color combo you did. I also saw your book! that is awesome!!!! looks like a ton of work went into it!!!
Hi Sherri. Your card is beautiful
great card!
This is soooo beautiful Sherri! Love the color combo and the metallic embossing. Thanks for visiting my blog AND for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot this week! Good luck on winning the prize AND/OR my candy! xxD
Post a Comment