Saturday, October 31, 2009

Peach Keen Halloween Challenge

Here is my entry for Peachy Keens Halloween Challenge here is
THE CHALLENGE:
• create a card
• use a haunted house somehow in your card
• you will need a bat
• and a ghost
• include a Halloween greeting
• you can use die cuts, stamps, punches, images on papers... etc.. anything goes!
it ends at mid nite,
here is the link check them out, I love there stamps.......:)

http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/




I added a little coffin to the inside

3 comments:

Janice W. said...

You made a fantastic Halloween card! I love all the glitter you added and Dracula's coffin is a spooky addition. Glad you were able to play along with us at Peachy Keen!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Oh Sherri! This is a great card! Super thinking with your pd cart! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps! :)Hugs, KathyJ

Unknown said...

Your card is fabulous Sherri!
(I never thought I'd be in a position to say this, but your coffin is SO cute)!! Ha Ha, THERE, I've said it.LOL
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!
Viv xx