Hello Crafty Friends,
I hope you all are well,
I was having some issues blogging but I think I have fixed them, so I can get back to posting, this is a card I made for my monthly post at She's A Sassy Lady, but I was unable to post, but I still wanted to share it with you all...
I love to make shape cards, so I decided to make this snowflake shape card, I love snowflakes, each one so different and so beautiful....
this snowflake is from the Cake Basics cartridge, with the inside hidden,
cut at 5.24 H 6.21 W
I welded 2 of the shadow feature together cut at the same H and W
using my new mini martha stewart score board...lovin it!!
using zip dry to adhere the layers,
stamp on the inside and outside of card is from
Joy's Life Stamps, Oh Christmas Puns Set, love her stamps.....
ink from stampin'up
I thought it was a little plain looking so I added some mini jingle bells and twine,
I hope you enjoyed my card,
I think when I make this card again, I will shrink the size a bit, to fit 2 on a mat, and be able to fit into a regular A2 envie....or a 6x6 envie....
Thanks for stopping by today..
Happy crafting
❀Sherri❀
1 comment:
Super snowflake card! You should come over and enter this at the CCR no red no green challenge! Deets are on my sidebar! Happy Holidays! Carri~Abusybee
Post a Comment