Hello my crafty friends....
just a quick post on my new look!!!!!!
I just received a Blog Makeover!!!!
I am so excited, a while ago I won a prize from the Fabulous Joy, from Joy's Life....the Illustrated Makeover Me package.... from Madeline @ The Shabby Vanity.
It was such an easy process...Madeline is FABULOUS to work with.....and hello look at what she can do!!!!!!!!
so IF you are thinking about a new look...head over to see Madeline.....
and of coarse if you are looking for any crafty inspiration.....head on over to see Joy.....you won't be disappointed.
I would love to know what you think of my makeover.....leave me a comment
Happy Crafting,
❀Sherri❀
3 comments:
Sherri,
This looks AWESOME! I love it! Your signature is so cute too. :) Your header and background are so much fun...and look at that cute button too! Awesome! <3
Super Hugs!
~Joy~
fun new space, love it!
Cool. I didn't even know you like Zebra. lol
Hugs Nat
Post a Comment