I hope you are all having a wonderful summer,
I just got back from a week of camping with family and friends, it was a wonderful week, and the weather could not have been better,
Today is my day over at She's a Sassy Lady, to be a Guest designer,
but because I just got back from camping, and for the last 2 days I have been puppy-sitting I didn't have a lot of time to create something Fabulous....
but I have been playing around with an idea for card....
one of my girlfriends has a birthday at the end of this month, so I thought I would make her a card, she LOVES to fish....so I had to make her a fishing inspired card, I have been inspired by Sheila's Tri-Fold cards and thought of a triangle shaped one, so using my Gypsy I created a file...
here is my fisher-women pieces
and my pond pieces
I inked all my pieces, here is the pond on the inside of the card
a little greenery...
and I added a Action Wobble to the Happy Birthday on the Front of the card
Action Wobbles are so fun!!!!!
Inking up the fishes
and here is the card put together
and the inside ..( I really think I need to add a sun to the top )
I hope you like my card,
Thank you Sheila for letting me share my card today....
❀Sherri❀
9 comments:
What a cute card Sherri, you did a nice job.
Fun card!
What a cute card. You are so talented and I am glad to be your friend. I love all the elements that you included in your card. I could tell that you had just been camping. Great job. I only wish that I could create this type of card. LOVE IT!
Thanks for details on how to make this card - love it.
Great card Sherri.... love the Tri-Fold as you know and this card is adorable. Love the capming theme. Thanks ofr sharing with us at She's A Sassy Lady!
Really cute card. Thanks for sharing.
Jan
Oh this is sooo adorable card. Love it.
Hugs Nataliya
What a fabulous card,I'm sure your friend will love it,great work...
Mandy x
So adorable! I just love cards with PDD! Thanks for visiting my blog and the lovely comment!
hugs
Deanne
http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment