here is a cow I made for a Cricut MB friend, on facebook her BIL is addicted to Farmville, well he knows she does not play this and is constantly asking her to send him a cow.....well she had this idea she would send him a cow, a plastic cow, which lead her to thinking what if I ask people from the MB to make him a paper cow and send it to him, that will theach him to bug her about sending him a cow, So I had to play along and send him this Rare breed of Canadian cow,MOO eh! LMAO!!!!!!! I have a feeling he is going to get several cows in the mail, hopefully after he gets all his cows, he will send her a pic of them all. Oh this just makes me laugh....:)
Friday, January 15, 2010
Rare Canadain Breed of cow, LOL
here is a cow I made for a Cricut MB friend, on facebook her BIL is addicted to Farmville, well he knows she does not play this and is constantly asking her to send him a cow.....well she had this idea she would send him a cow, a plastic cow, which lead her to thinking what if I ask people from the MB to make him a paper cow and send it to him, that will theach him to bug her about sending him a cow, So I had to play along and send him this Rare breed of Canadian cow,MOO eh! LMAO!!!!!!! I have a feeling he is going to get several cows in the mail, hopefully after he gets all his cows, he will send her a pic of them all. Oh this just makes me laugh....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i love this cow soooooo cute. Good job.
I love your Canadian cow. How cute is that.
Post a Comment