Sunday, January 24, 2010

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 20


Here is my entry in the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 20
This week, the challenge is to create an altered item that fits the following criteria:

• Item must be a purse/tote bag (any size)
• Must include at least one stamped image
• Must incorporate a winter theme (snowflakes, snowmen, Valentine’s Day, outdoor snow activities)

This one was tough, I enjoyed it, but I had a hard time, and mine is nothing compared to some of the entries.
Good luck everyone!
http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

CUTE! i used the same "purse" for my project! great minds...LOL...thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS! GOOD LUCK!

nikki

Carol<>< said...

cute! I am loving all of these purses!
Carol<><

Lorie said...

Great job on the challenge, Sherri! Your bag is too cute!! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Hugs,
Lorie

My Creative Time said...

your purse came out adorable! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!
Hugs,
Emma:)