Sunday, October 11, 2009

Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge 13

Here is the challenge:
•Make a card
•Use colors Blue and Purple in your design (can be subtle or bold)
•Use a stamped image
•Must include at least 3 snowflakes (can be more)
•Must include a Greeting

Here is my entry:





Ok, this is my first attempt at a blog challenge, this was so much fun,I love how this card turned out, who knew blue and purple? I can't wait to do it again!!!Please let me know what you think.

5 comments:

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Sherri!!I LOVE YOUR CARD!!! What a pretty one it is! You sure this is your first attempt at a challenge?? mmmm... You're VERY good at this! Keep 'em coming!! :)Hugs to you!! KathyJ

Unknown said...

What a fabulous first challenge card!!! I'm so pleased you chose us for your first ever outing into the blog challenge world. You are a natural!
Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Viv xx

Nataliya said...

You are the best, and i happy to be yours frend. Thanks.

MiamiKel said...

Super adorable!!!!! Awesome choice of colors and cute lil snow man! Wonderful job on the challenge! TFS!

ScrapHappyGal said...

Cute Card!!! Love the embossing!