I am posting a card I made this last week..it's an interactive card...it was so much fun...
I used some paper from my stash to make a pop up card...no die...just my paper cutter...
I just bought some distress inks,LOVE them!! Here is a galaxy background I created. .along with some Lawn Fawn Outta this world stamp and die set coloured with my Promarkers
I used a little bit of clear packaging to attach all my pieces to make them look like they are floating..
And just a little sentiment from the same stamp set to finish it off....
Lawn Fawnatics blog is having a challenge this week...so I thought I would play along...here's the link to play along...http://www.lawnfawnatics.com/challenges/lawn-fawnatics-challenge-2-interactive-cards
❀Sherri❀




5 comments:
Super fun card, Sherri! The clear plastic is a great idea, love how the images appear to be floating in space! So glad you joined us for this Lawn Fawnatics challenge!
Nice job with making the pop up yourself! Your galaxy turned out lovely.
These are such fun cards :)
Yours is extra fun with the space theme
Nice work and I love distress inks too!
Adorable box card!! :D TFS
Post a Comment