Friday, January 25, 2013

Valentine's Day Wall Hanging- She's A Sassy Lady



Hello Crafty Friends,
Today is my day to share a project over at She's A Sassy Lady, thank you so much Sheila for letting me share with you today.....
this is a project I did a while ago.....like 2 years ago...but with Valentine's Day coming...and my house about to be packed up....renovations....I thought I would share this project with you...


I used a set of 8 chipboard coasters I picked up at Michaels for .50 cents I think.. I only needed to use 4,  then I covered both sides with cardstock using my ATG.


I inked the edges......
                        
using my BIA, I binded the edges together using 5/8 in binding rings

                                               
                  using my Crop-a-Dile I  punched holes in the top coaster and wrapped in wire

       using my Xyron 250 Sticker Maker, I put my letters  in it backwards, so the sticky was on the front
             after I Glittered and put my Letters on the coaster,
                                I used Glossy Accents to seal in the Glitter, and give it a glossy look





Here is the final picture of my wall hanging, I am soooo happy with how it turned out....

Some of the Cricut Carts I used are:
Create A Critter, Indie Art,
Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art
and Paper Pups,
I also used my Bind-It-All, Crop-a-Dile Big Bite,
Xyron 250 Sticker Maker, and an ATG gun.
Red Stickles, Red Glitter, Glossey Accents, and pop dots.
Thank you so much for stopping by today....
❀Sherri❀

2 comments:

papillon digital design said...

This is cute Sherri. Love it. And brave you using BIA. I somehow fear using this and cinch.

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Sherri this is just as cute as can be. Love the design and it is so festive! Thanks for sharing with us at She's A Sassy Lady!