how have you all been....
I know, I know....I have been MIA for quite a while now, here is a little bit of what has been going on in my world....since my last post I have lost my Dad, he was only 60...Cancer......I miss him so much, before my dad passed he knew how upset I was at loosing my furbabie earlier this year and told me to find a puppy and he would get me an early b-day gift (I think he knew he would not be here for my B-day)......sooooo I found this little cutie..... this is Lola...at 8 1/2 n weeks old, she is a pug......( she is almost 6 months old now, and oh my..how much work is a puppy!!!! it has been 19 years since I have had a puppy!!!!!)
I have really not been feelin to crafty, but it is time for me to get back in the craft room, and get creative!!!!
I would like to Thank Sheila (from She's A Sassy Lady) for being so patient with me and giving me this time to heal.....
so for my project today at She's a Sassy Lady I have made a mini album.....a Sandal....so cute right....well here it is you be the judge...and please let me know what you think....
using cereal boxes I cut out a sandal for the first and last page(don't forget to flip 1 of your images for the last page)
Then I cut 2 in black card stock
now glue it together, I used Scotch's Quick Dry
next, I chose some patterned paper( from my stash) and inked all my edges...
using my crop-a-dile big bite I punched holes in every layer
I used binder rings to join it together
so so so cute.....now to embellish....
a quick peak at some of the inside pages
Some embellishment, all from Life's A Beach Cartridge
putting embellishments together, fun fun fun
All done....now to show off my pages...lol
here is the cover
and the inner pages...all ready for pictures and journaling
I will be posting the Gypsy File for this project, but boy have I been having some Gypsy Issues......I did the update a while ago, and tried to use it the other day....an hour and a half later, with the help of the SWEETEST csa from Cricut we got it working....but today trying to cut this file....trouble, it keeps cutting the top of my sandal!!!!! so I want to re-do the file so no one has to waste as much paper as I did today...... so check back near the end of the week for the file to make your own!!!!
❀Sherri❀
5 comments:
Love your little furbie, how adorable!
Love your mini album, it is as cute as can be! Love the shape and look at those bright colors! What a great tutorial too. Thanks for sharing this great mini with us today at She's A Sassy Lady.
Saw this on She's a Sassy Lady and had to stop by.This is FABULOUS!!Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!I do not own Life's a Beach and am a little sad because of the flip flops that I adore!!Would you know if theres a other cart that carries the flip flop?
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com. New Follower
Sorry for your loss..My prayers and love go out to you...
Sherry ~ what a horrible double whammy you got hit with! I am so sorry you lost your fur baby and your dad so close together! My mom was only 46 when she died and it was awful!! 60 is way too young too!!
Sheila is so awesome, always caring (truly caring) about her people! I am so proud to be one of her designers and I think we have a great group!
I love your flip flop mini and may "need" to make one myself :)
Maybe your crafting can help you heal and someday you can make a Dad mini. Meanwhile, your new puppy will keep you super busy!!
Hugs,
Lori
Love it!!!!
Post a Comment