Hello Crafty Friends,
just a quick post with a Birthday Card I made for my Dad, he turned 60 this year, this is a tri-fold card, I learned how to make these thanks to Sheila at She's A Sassy Lady, these are so fun to make, and once you make a template on your Gypsy, the possibilities are endless......you can find out how to make the template here...she has the most amazing videos, if you are not to familiar with your Gypsy Sheila has many videos to help you out....
the frog is from Boys Will Be Boys, and the balloons are from Birthday Bash,the back layer of the card is were welded the balloons
the middle layer is were I welded the frog, I also added gogglie eyes
and I saved Happy Birthday for the front layer....
I really like how the colours pop off the black card
I also made this poster board with Happy 60th Birthday G.O.M. (he calls himself the Grumpy Old Man...GOM lol) even though he really is the total opposite,
we thought it would be fun to have everyone who came to his party to write him a little message, His party was just GREAT!!!! and he loved his card,
here is my Dad the day before his party, ( his actual birthday) with the birthday cake I made him....yes I know it is pink, but that is what happens when you try to make a Cherry cake with cherry filling and cherry icing, you mix the cherry filling with the white frosting, you get pink...sorry dad, LOL I was so happy to celebrate my dads 60th birthday , the doctors told us when he was 54 he would only live 3 to 5 years, he was diagnosed with Multiple Myloma over 6 years ago, it is a rare type of cancer...so 6 years later I look at everyday with my dad as a gift, and treasure every moment I spend with him....
Thank you so much for stopping by today,
❀Sherri❀
1 comment:
Oh my goodness this is such a cute little card I love it! I have to confess I saw this last night on my phone and was too lazy to get up and go comment! Sorry! Instead I grabbed my Gypsy Woman and started creating one similar to yours as I LOVE IT! How cute are those little eyes peeking over the fold! Love it. Yup I am scrap lifting this! Thank you for sharing and playing along at She's A Sassy Lady today. And Happy Birthday to your Dad.
Post a Comment