I am back with a post finally, I have not been feeling to well again, But I am feeling a little better and I made a few cards, a little while ago I was at my SIL, she is a Stampin Up Rep, you can find her here if you are looking to buy some SU products, she would be glad to help you.....anyways.....while I was there she lets me try anything she has ( it is soooo much fun) so she had a few snowman stamps, so I stamped each snowman a few times, and brought them home to colour and then create a few cards....
here is a few that I made....
Thanks for stoppin by
4 comments:
Those are super cute! TFS!
XO ~ Amy Jo
If you get a chance, please hop over to my blog at http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/ I love new visitors!
Nice cards. I used the snowman on the top card for my cards this year too!
Hey, I recognize those stamps. Thanks for the plug Sherri, I love what you did with the stamps.
I am so glad you stopped over to my blog! Thank you so much. It means so much to me when people become a follower and understand and listen to how Fibromyalgia affects your whole life once you have it. I hope we can inspire each other and stay positive together. Any advice you have is always welcome and I just Love comments so thank you! :0)
Hugs,
Amy Jo
Post a Comment