this wordbook was designed on my Gypsy, I had fun making this book, I was able to use flock for the first time, I used it on the teddy bear, it made him so fuzzy!!! I was also able to use my new I-Rock on the baby buggy, that is a very fun new tool to add bling bling to a project.. boy this is the book of first, I also used my New Bind It All for the first time to bind my book together(my son bought me the BIA for my birthday, he is so sweet) love this tool to.
.jpg)
thanks for stopping by
3 comments:
Adorable mini!Shari (cricutrookie)
OMG! Sherri this is just WOW!! Absolutely fantastic project. You can enter them to OSAAT and StampitCrazy challenges. The theme is Anything goes. Good luck. Hugs, Nataliya.
I love this book, it is so cute.
Post a Comment