Thursday, May 20, 2010

She's a Sassy Lady's "I Love Summer Challenge"

Here is my entry for Shelia a.k.a. She' s a Sassy Lady " I Love Summer Challenge"

She is giving away the LoveStruck Cart. to 1 lucky winner, you have until May 25th at 9am to get your entry in , good luck everyone!!!

I do love summer, the hotter the better. I had so much fun making this card, the blue card reminds me of water at the beach,and of coarse the sun is on there, and I did a little Hawaiian theme, because it reminds me of everthing summer. I used Lifes a Beach and Mickey and Friends Cricut Cart.my Gypsy, and some stickles, thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is adorable!!! I JUST LOVE SUMMER! Thank you for entering our Summer Challenge at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-love-love-love-summer-challenge-enter.html where you might win a free cartridge!

2 Ducky said...

This is super cute!

CuddlyBunny said...

Thanks for dropping in at my blog ... and i love this page! In fact, if you don't mind ... I'm going to scraplift your "film!"

Have a great time creating!